On Wednesday I joined an athletic club that cost the equivalent of a 2001 Honda Prelude each month in membership fees. Why would I invest such a great amount of time and money into a gym that I’ll only visit twice a week? This is yet to be determined…
Every superhero has a secret tool–superman has his phonebooth, The President has Air Force One, Fonzie has the jukebox, but this superhero (me) has nothing. A month ago I realized that if I wanted to be effective in this world, I needed a secret weapon.
In December I was flying through the air in a flying chair (on an airplane) when I started to give some thought about my options for tools. I narrowed it down to: Ninja Stars, a helicopter, a wheeled “business case,” or a sniper rifle.
My mobile office is outfitted with the following items in a nice, clean, sleek shell:
- Macbook Pro laptop w/ Adapters
- Blank CD’s and DVD’s
- Cell phone pouch (cell phone to double as wireless modem)
- iPod, Phone, and Digital camera chargers
- 2gb Flash Drive
- Gum, Halls and other refreshing breath enhancing aids
- Electric Pen, Notebook and Charger
- Pens, Pencils, Highlighters, Erasers, Scissors, Stapler
- The book “Snowball” by Warren Buffett
- An “essentials kit” filled with food, shelter and love
With these tools I’m unstoppable and am able to win any fight against supervillains worldwide!