Geremy’s Christmas List 2018
This is a non-comprehensive list of items that Geremy desires for Christmas in 2018. This list will be updated every time Geremy thinks of something else that he would like.
Last Updated: December 9, 2018
- Canon IVY Wireless Photo Printer
- Amazing Cereal Bowls– Specifically the Over and Back Porcelain Bowl Set from Costco
- 5+ Foot Wide Sideboard or buffet – Need something to place items on in the lab. A sideboard, TV unit or buffet that is as wide as possible (between 5 and 10 feet wide) would be ideal.
- Sewing and Embroidery Machine – Ideally both Sewing and Embroidery, but just a sewing machine with an automatic threader
- iPod HiFi Speaker – They stopped making the iPod HiFi speaker a decade ago, but I’ve always wanted one. They’re only available used on Craigslist or Ebay.
- Nautica Voyage Cologne – I only wear Nautica Voyage. Not Voyage Sport or Nautica Blue.
- Projector Mounting Bracket
- Lamy Safari Pen in Sky Blue or Red
- Wyze Cam Pan Camera
- Dark-Colored Futon with Arms – Preferably a comfortable one that would look nice with two throw pillows on it
- Rolling Storage Bin
- Daily Prayer for my own house – 3000+ sqft house with 2 or more garages, on at least 1 acre of land with 4 or more bedrooms within 30 minutes of Paterson
- Rolex Submariner Watch – The Rolex Submariner in Black or Navy blue without gold on it
- Amazon Gift Card – I buy everything on Amazon, so Amazon Gift Cards are my main form of currency
- United or JetBlue Airline Miles
- Apple Wireless Magic Keyboard with Numeric Pad
- $30 Starbucks gift card
- August Smart Lock
- Money for woven neck tags for Peculiar PPL shirts – Usually costs about $100
- A set of not overly thick winter gloves that clip together and are not leather but still look nice
- A $500 visa gift debit card dedicated to traveling